2017 All-Church Lenten Study
The Gospel of John is the most deeply spiritual of the four gospels. The writing is filled with rich images and profound truths, but John notes that his aim in writing the gospel is that his readers will not only believe in Jesus Christ, but that they "may have life in his name." Join teachers here at St. John’s this lent as we experience this unit written by Adam Hamilton and experience a season of spiritual growth and life-changing renewal while reading the entire Gospel of John. Join one of our small groups that will be following our Lenten Study. Sign up at the church and email Rev. Katie Gholson,
, if you have any questions!
- Mom2Mom Women's Group on Fridays at 9:30 a.m.
- Young Adult Journey Group on Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m.
- Transitions on Sundays at 10 a.m.
- Contemporary Issues on Sundays at 10 a.m.
- Lenten Study led by Rev. Katie on Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.
- Lenten Study led by Rev. Troy on Mondays at 6:30 p.m.